Holchem offer a range of storage containers ensuring the safe storage of chemicals on-site.
When storing chemicals it is important to remember:
Chemical Storage Units
- Store in original containers and keep containers closed. Note: Chlorinated products are fitted with a vented cap or bung. This can seep liquid if the container is put on its side or upside down.
- Store incompatible products apart.
- Boxes should not be stored more than 4 units high.
- Kegs should not be stored more than 2 units high.
- 200 kg and 1000 kg containers should not be stacked.