Please enter a word below
Holchem are proud that they were awarded The Best Training Company 2008 by The Society of Food Hygiene & Technology (SOFHT).
The presentation took place at the Annual SOHFT Luncheon in London
Training and education is one of the most fundamental pillars of any successful food manufacturing operation. A failure to train, educate and retrain employees will lead to poor practices and an inferior product being produced.
Holchem Training has developed a suite of training programmes to meet the needs of the food industry:
· Level 1 - Essential Hygiene & Chemical Safety
· Level 1 - Hygiene Awareness for Operatives
· Level 1 - Hygiene Awareness for Engineers
· Level 1 - Chemical Titration
· Level 2 - Hygiene Supervisors Course
· Level 2 - Microbiology
· Level 2 - Cleaning In Place
· Level 2 - Allergen Awareness
· Level 3 - Allergen Management - Nationally Accredited
· Level 3 - Food Processing Hygiene Management –Nationally Accredited
· Level 4 - Advanced Professional Food Hygiene Management Course