The Hanna pH tester is a water resistant, accurate and portable, pocket pH tester.
The Hanna pH tester is useful for pH testing final rinse waters and chemical solutions. It has a dual LCD screen that displays pH and temperature readings simultaneously. The exposed temperature sensor provides a fast response time and the replaceable pH electrode helps to prolong the life of the meter.
This pocket pH tester is easy to use with a two button operation and offers 0.01 pH resolution and +/- 0.05 pH accuracy.
- Automatic buffer recognition and calibration.
- Robust, replaceable electrodes.
- Proximity of exposed temperature sensor to pH electrode guarantees greater accuracy in temperature compensated readings.
- Calibrate direct in Hanna buffer solution sachets.
- Battery % displayed on start up with Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS) to support optimum operation The pH tester is supplied with a pH electrode, electrode removal tool and spare batteries and instructions.
Also available and sold separately:
- pH combination buffer solution kit 4.01 & 7.01 for calibrating the pH tester (TEST0086).
- pH electrode storage solution - keeps the pH tester glass bulb and the junction of the pH electrode moist,to minimise clogging and ensure fast response time (TEST0082).